Friday, June 19, 2009

Rambutan...

Rambutan..RambutaN..rambutanN
Actually in my village is the fruit season
there are a lot of fruit in my village
such as rambutan, durian and mangosteen fruit
in this time actually, is the rambutan season

WAH!!!
I'm very excited to eat the rambutan fruit
it very tasty, sweet and delicious
yummy.. yummy..yummy
do you know rambutan is my favorite fruit

I'm still remember when I was a child
my mother, father and brother will go to the orchard at my relatives
to pick the rambutan, durian, mangosteen and many more
Actually, at that time my father and my elder brother climb the tree to pick the fruits
but mother, me and my younger brother just wait below the tree
It is the experience that I cannot forget forever

My mother and father is the best person
They teach me how to be a good person
but sometime, they are angry with me and my brother
hahaha...
It's funny when I remember all the memories with my family.
So, good luck to all of you
Hope this day is better that yesterday

1 comments:

ayin said...

i want some rambutan....

Post a Comment