Monday, June 22, 2009

Friends




Friends...
I'm still remember when the first time we meet
We are not know to each other
At that time I'm very lonely
But that time, I meet many new friends
some from Sabah, Kelantan, Selangor, Pahang, Sarawak, Melaka, Selangor, Melaka, Johor, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Pulau Pinang, Terengganu, and Perlis.
Many things that I have learned from you
Even sometime we are not same opinion

Now...
After 4 year in Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
in Bachelor of Technology (Environmental)
Many of thing that we had learned to be a good person
to face the most challeging things in the future
I hope that our relationship as a friend will continue forever

Friends...
Good luck for your life
Hope that all of you are success forever
 

1 comments:

aziraamran said...

miss all of them...uwaaaaaa~

Post a Comment