Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day



Salam and Hi everyone,

Yesterday 21st June 2009 was the father's day.
I would like to thanks to especially my father, Mr Sakury bin Hj. Noor that always supported me and give advice to me until now.
My father is very responsible person and very strict person.
I'm still remember when I'm at kindergarten school, my father alway send me every morning to kindergarten school.
He also supported me to do anything because at that time I'm very pampered to my family.
Until now, my father always give advice to me to do a good thing and to be a good person to family, 
religion and country.
Thanks father because alway suppported my decision and at same time give opinion to me and my family.
I'll remember your responsibilities, caring and advice to me everytime INSYA ALLAH...
Father, thanks for the everythings.
You are the best person in my live.
THANKS FATHER.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment