Friday, June 5, 2009

First time blogging




Salam,
Hi everyone..
Actually I'm studying in Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM) in Industrial Skill Enhancement Program (INSEP) 2009 in course of Management of Industrial Operation under Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering. I'm very excited to join this program where here I meet many new friends from many background. Actually the class didn't start yet, in the first month program, we learned about how to improve my personal behavior, good attire, learned how to be a leader, improve skill and many more. Actually, In this program I'm also learned how to working together with other peoples from different background and personalities.

2 comments:

Azreen said...

Salam..
hi Din... Nice knowing you..

aziraamran said...

when i read this, i thought that this text is to speech....hehehehe

Post a Comment