Thursday, July 30, 2009

Experience



Emmm...
As growing to adult, many things that I must think
Sometime, I feel that I want to give up and be other normal person
I can't achieve the best thing like other person
I know that this is the experiences to me to be a good person
I had many problems
Sometime I asked myself, Why me must face the problems
I'm not a good person and not a qualified person
Sometime I ashamed with other person that can face the problem in the best solution
Now, I must change my lifestyle to be a very good person that can face the problems
To be a good person it is not the easy one to achieve
what I should do is take the challenge and brave to take risks
Maybe I should share with other people, so that we can change the idea to solve the problems
be a positive thinker and smile always
k friends have a good day n don't be like me k
because I had many problems that can't solve....=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment