Friday, July 17, 2009

The event that cannot be forget

15th July 2009 is the Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT) 7th convocation day.
The convocation was held at Dewan Sultan Mizan (DSM), Universiti Malaysia Terengganu.
before that, I had meet my lecturer Dr Marzuki Ismail to took my thesis entitled 'Lemongrass Leaf-Polyester Composites' that supervised by Dr Mohamad Awang and Mdm Wan Rafizah Wan Abdullah.

I also meet my course mate there. About four year we be a friends, working together to make assignment and many more. There are a lot of memory there.

At UMT also, I had a experience how to communicate to community around the Kuala Terenganu. At the Kuala Terenganu, most of the people can't to speak standard malay language. They used malay language but the had the influence of Terengganu style.. such as 'makang (eat)', 'ikang (fish)', and many more. I'm very enjoyed it. But sometimes I had a problems to communicates with them, because they use weird words that I can't understand.

At UMT also, I learned how to be an independent person. Sometimes, lecturer's will give works to do by our self. It also challeged me to do the best thing from other persons. But actually, I'm not very clever student, I'm from rural area, many things that I must learned by my self. But I try to be a good person in this course...hehehe..

K la, I don't have enough time to write my experience now..
wait for another site k
Have a good day
Salam....;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment