Friday, August 28, 2009

Ramadhan... come again





Ramadhan...
there are many memories that happen in month of Ramadhan
in my life and also in other perspectives

In my life,
actually..I had celebrated Ramadhan in T'ganu in last 4 years ago
because I had study at Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
I can't forget the memories with my friends there
We perform Terawikh, 'buka puasa' and many more together
So sweet and best memories..huhu;)

During the month of Ramadhan,
Muslims fast from dawn to sunset every day until about 29 or 30 days.
Ramadhan was the month in which the first verses of the holy Qur'an were revealed to Prophet Mohammad SAW.
It is a time for inner reflection, devotion to God and self-control.
Then after Ramadhan, muslims will celebrate Eidulfitri..
Where it have so many memories that also I can't forget it

I'm still remember.. when I'm still child, where I'm received certain of money that called as 'duit raya' from other people.
I'm also remember, that I had cycled with my bicycle
from house to another house in my village also in other village the purpose was to collected the 'duit raya'...
so sweet and best memories that also can't forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment