Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Friends..




Friends...
I know I'm not the best person
If I had done something that hurt your heart just tell me
Insya Allah I'll change it
to the good and better thing
So that you will accept it as my friend


Friends...
I hope that our relationship not stop in the middle way
It will continue for ever and ever
If something happen to you
just tell me, I will help you as I can

Friends...
The memories that happen in our life
That we had been together can't be forget
I'm really appreciated to your sacrifice and your responsibilty to achieve the successful task that give
Hope that you also not forget me as your friend

Friends...
Our responsible are not complete yet
There are a lot of obstacles that you must cross it
The life is not an easier thing
So, make sure you are in the right way
be positive and have a good day

0 comments:

Post a Comment